Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Three Years Old

I have been trying to write this blog for a few days now, but I have been struggling trying to find the words to describe Abby. She is one special little girl, and I have been at a loss as to how to fully write down her personality at three years old. She is one of a kind, my sweet Abbigale Mae is. I can't imagine life without her.
Newborn, 1, 2, and 3 years. My my, how time flies.

At three years old:
  • Abby loves her little sister like crazy! Her face lights up and she talks in the cutest high-pitched voice when she sees her.
  • She loves her TV shows. Curious George is probably her favorite. Frozen is her favorite movie.
  • She has a stutter, and sometimes it is pretty bad where she seems a little embarrassed about it, but we are working on getting it taken care of.
  • She is 100% girl. She loves dress ups, high heals, dresses, makeup, jewelry, her wig/long hair, and getting her fingernails painted. 
  • She loves to make an entrance in a room. When she walks in, she will stand right in front of you with this look on her face that says "I'm here, pay me a compliment," until you do.
  • She loves to sing, and she is not afraid of crowds of people hearing.
  • She loves to read books. The Very Hungry Caterpillar is one of her favorites, and hearing her 'read' it is the one of the cutest things you will ever hear.
  • She loves to cuddle to sleep at nap time, and it is one of my favorite parts of the day.
  • Everyday she says something that make me think "what the heck?"
  • She makes Madalyn laugh harder than anyone.
  • She is one of the sweetest little girls I know.
We kept her birthday low key this year. Sunday night we celebrated it with Sam's side. The day of her birthday we played as much as we could during the day, and that night we just had some of my family over for presents and cake and ice cream. She was happy with it, and I enjoyed the simplicity of it.

I love her to the moon. I am so glad she is mine forever. She is just a joy to be around. Happy 3rd birthday my sweetheart. I love you more than I can even say!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Abby! I never heard how she felt about her pink bike :) Wish we could have been there to give her birthday hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love this girl to pieces!!! i didnt know she has a stutter- glad you guys are working on it early. she is such a doll and so hilarious! i cant believe she is 3- thats so big! she is so beautiful and hilarious!

    ReplyDelete