These picturs don't do it justice. The way the snow clung to the branches was just pretty. Snow may be unwelcome these days. I, like so many people, just want spring to come. Snow is cold. It's wet. It's slippery, but there is no denying it's beautiful.
On other news, we get to find out what baby is on March 4th! We are so excited!!!
- I'm still getting a bit of morning sickness, which is the pits
- I found out today shortbread cookies give me heartburn, so I am staying away from them.
- Chocolate gives me heartburn too...but I'm not staying away from it.
- My belly is becoming more bumpy. Which makes me already wearing maternity clothes most the time more justifiable.
- My funny dreams keep me entertained at night.
- I wake up frequently durning the night to empty my full bladder, poke Sam for his snoring, and to eat a snack. In fact, I keep snacks on my night stand for that very reason.
- I am 93% sure I felt baby this morning.
So life is pretty great right now.