Me, Trying to be artistic.
Happy Valentines Day!! Sam and I had such a wonderful relaxing weekend. I love my husband so much! He means the world to me. I love him more every day. Right now our relationship is taking on a whole new level as we come to know that we are soon going to have a baby. We are becoming real grown ups. Scary, but it's great to be going through it together. So here is my Valentines list on some reasons why I love my husband!
- He takes care of the spiders that infest our home. And knows not to turn off the light till I check the bed for them.
- He always puts me first. He is so selfless. He always puts my wants before his.
- He has cleaned up copious amounts of throw up. From puking outside the window getting off the freeway, to throwing up in the hall he doesn't hesitate to help me clean, and NEVER complains. Even though it's the worst.
- When he is half asleep and I wake up in the night, he'll cuddle me without even realizing what he is doing.
- He makes me laugh. We love watching the same things. And he laughs at me. Even when I'm not funny.
- He tells me countless times a day that he loves me, frequently kisses my head when cuddling, and gives the best hugs in the world.
- I love how he gets so angry when he plays Nintendo. It makes me giggle.
- He will do anything for our little growing family.
- He makes dinner a lot. More than I have lately it seems. And it usually tastes better then what I make. Somehow he has a knack for throwing things together. And when I make dinner, he'll touch the chicken for me.
- He always makes sure to email me at least once a day to see how I am feeling.
- He never complains when I get chatty like a Gilmore Girl first thing in the morning when I know he'd rather still be sleeping. But he always listens.
- He in incredibly handsome!
- I still get butterfly's when he kisses me.
- He treats me like a lady. And makes me feel like the most beautiful lady in the world.
Happy Valentines Day Sam! You are the best husband a gal like me could ask for. I fell in love with you when I was 15, and I'll never get out!