At one month:
- I have thought about changing her name to Madalyn Marie. Still thinking about it depending on how much work it entails. What are your thoughts?
- She still sleeps a lot, but is being awake more and more during the day.
- She is a fantastic sleeper at night. Especially this week. Sunday night was rough, and we were up most the night, but since then she has eaten at about 11, and then sleeps til about 4:30 or 5 falling back to sleep til about 7:30. I really can't complain about that.
- She is super close to smiling. Sometimes she is so close, and then usually ends up crying at the last minute.
- She loves to be held and snuggled. If she is crying, usually all I need to do is hold her and she calms down.
- Maddi is also a good eater. She was from the start.
- She is in size one diapers, and quickly growing out of her newborn clothes.
- And, she is a trooper when her big sister mauls her.
Now for some pictures.
|She is just so pretty!|
|I love her squishy cry face.|
|This is her almost smile face.|
|Squishy morning I-just-ate-and-it-was-yummy face|
|I have a feeling these girls will be best friends.|
My little Madalyn, I love you so much. You bring so much joy into our home. This past month has been a very good month, and I am glad I have many, many more!!