- Earlier this summer, my niece Bree asked Abby if she wanted to be a mermaid. Abby replied: "No. I don't have boobs."
- After my other niece Keighlee got baptised in July, Abby asked "Did Keighlee get Abertized? It happens." I can't believe how much her vocabulary has improved since then!
- "My hair is crazy and my bum is crazy and my bagina is crazy. I'm a crazy girly boy!!"
- Sam: "Abby, you're so pretty." Abby: "I know silly goofball."
- "I wanna draw a rainbow. I wanna draw a freakin rainbow!"
- After crying because Sam left for young mens, she noticed her fingernail polish was smudged. She stopped crying for a second, then suddenly broke down again and wailed "MY NAILS ARE BROKEN!!"
- One day when she had to go to the bathroom: "Can you watch me plop a poo?"
- Abby frequently talks in her sleep. One night she suddenly started singing "I said no, no, no, no, no" (from the song Don't You Forget About Me, even though its really la's, she sings no's)
I know there are many, many more things she has said. The problem is I text them to Sam to remember, and then I can't find them as I go through my texts. But these just show who my little spunky daughter is. She is one of a kind, thats for sure. And she is all mine!!