|The Bump: 28 weeks.|
So here I am. Starting out my 7th month. My belly keeps on ever-growing. It's so weird to me to look in the mirror and see how big my belly is getting. Or looking down and not seeing my feet anymore. (not that I want to. They are becoming puffy) Or when I hug Sam my tummy is just in the way. But I sure do feel pretty cute with it. Most of the time anyway. So in honor of the 7th month of pregnancy, here is a list of things going on with myself and my little Abbigale.
- Like I said, my feet are getting puffy. I noticed earlier this week at work they were puffing over my shoes. Sigh.
- I just had to go shopping today for new shirts. :) My belly is outgrowing some of the ones I bought at the beginning. (see above for one of my new ones)
- I can't get off my couch or floor anymore while looking like a lady at the same time.
- My heartburn is getting worse, but it can still be handled.
- I haven't thrown up in THREE WEEKS AND 2 DAYS!!! Which is big news. I just hope I didn't jinx myself.
thoughtfulboss told me earlier this week I was starting to waddle. He said it was a compliment though. Um...thank you?
- Abby is kicking really hard. Sam can feel her kick and we can see my tummy moving when she does. Best feeling ever!!
Oh and also, congratulations to my BFF8 Mel and her husband Justin. They just found out they are having a little boy!! It is going to be so much fun having a baby with her!! Abby and