Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mommy and Daddy

I just want to say how grateful I am for my mommy and daddy. They are such wonderful people. They never think twice about helping one of their children, no matter the stress or burden it might put on them. They do the best they can to be there for us. They have made many sacrifices for all of us kids throughout our lives. They have taught me what it means to be a parent, and that you are never done being one. They have helped us kids with money issues at one time or another, let us in their home if needs be, give us advice on perhaps little issues, helped us with college...anything they can to help us. They even put their needs before ours if that is what needs to be done. And they do it willingly. So thank you mom and dad. I have learned so much through your example. You truly do so much for us kids, and sometimes I don't feel like you get the thanks you deserve. Love you!! :)

2 comments:

  1. You're so sweet to write something to your parents :). Once you have Abby in your arms...you'll appreciate them even more! I never realized exactly how much my parents sacrificed for me until I became a mommy. Now I totally understand.

    ReplyDelete