Monday, February 7, 2011

Stuff...

That is me, 16 weeks. I know, you can't even tell, but I sure can. My pants have been getting tighter and tighter and for the first time in my life, that makes me happy.

Sam and I have began the hunt to get baby furniture. We haven't gotten anything yet, but we are looking and pricing. Friday night we went to Ikea for a date night and got some pizza, drinks, frozen yogurt and a cinnamon roll. All for the awesome price of $7.
We are very excited to be parents!! It's weird knowing in about 5.5 months, we will have a sweet baby at home.

And have I ever mentioned how much fun I have with my Husband? Even walking home from work in an unexpected snow storm!!

4 comments:

  1. You look so cute :). But...I think that's because you're my sister in law. My sister in laws tend to be cute. What is it they all have in common? ME! Hahaha :)

    I'm excited for you to REALLY start showing. Then it gets so fun because it seems so much more real.

    Looking for baby stuff is so exciting. Expensive...but exciting. Then, when you have to buy it...it's a bit crazy how expensive everything really is. Get the furniture...definately. But, my advice is to wait on the other things. You get a crap load from other people...and if you don't like it, you take it back and get store credits for it! Then, you use those store credits towards the other stuff that you still need! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 15 weeks and I know exactly how you feel...I can tell my stomach is completely different, but to everyone else it just looks like I packed on a few extra pounds...frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! A belly picture :) Now you just need to get a belly. I also love the picture of you in the snow walking home. Classic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhaaa! i love this! you have quite the little bump- im glad you finally took a pic. i was DYING!

    ReplyDelete