- Blows kisses. It is probably my most favorite thing she does.
- She waves. She started waving earlier on, and then stopped. I am happy it has started again.
Baby's first ponytail
- She also is starting to point to things. Wherever we are, she will just point to things.
- She has the cutest little grunt that makes her whole body bounce.
- She adores her big sister and thinks she is the funniest person in the world.
- Her smile lights up her whole face
- She has 8 teeth, 4 on top and 4 on bottom, and I think she is trying to get more.
- Diaper changing is now becoming an Olympic sport
- She loves to play pat-a-cake
- She went real swimming for the first time last week and loved it.
- She can now pull herself up into a standing position
- She crawls so fast that she sometimes trips over herself and will just lay there for a bit until she regains stamina
Trying to put on her shoe
- She gives the best hugs. She will wrap her tiny arms around our necks and squeeze as tight as her little tiny body has the strength to do
- She dramatically throws herself down when she is upset.
One of her dramatic fits
- She knows how to climb on small things, like our mini trampoline or our treadmill, but then can't figure out how to get down.
- She eats practically anything, trying pizza for the first time this week, but baby food is still her favorite
- She is still in size 3 diapers and wears 9 and some 12 month clothing.
- She is my favorite little baby.
Madalyn Marie, I love you so!