Friday, May 31, 2013

Today

Today started out as a crappy no good terrible day.
We were starting out on day 3 with no internet. (tons of phone calls that got me no where and 73 hours later, it was back up)
My phone was being retarded
The downstairs sink is clogged
My shower was cold
The tub doesn't drain too fast either
I was exhausted
I wasn't feeling good
And my new haircut isn't how I wanted it. (not my hairstylists fault. My hairs is just dumb.)
And I just am pregnant so all this was making me cry.
But then I decided McDonalds was a delicious choice for lunch. And I ate the large combo. All of it.
And then after lunch I put on Dumb and Dumber and snuggled with Abby.
And then suddenly, the day got better.




2 comments:

  1. what a horrible no good day. i sure hope they gave you a credit for the internet being down - that is just the worst!! at least you got some good snuggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see your hair! It always looks good so I'm not to worried about it, though I am sad that it didn't turn out like you wanted it to! And babies make everything better :)

    ReplyDelete