As I sit here on my couch in my turkey-induced coma, Abby finally asleep in her bed and Sam sitting next to me browsing Netflix, I realize I cannot let Thanksgiving go away without writing the famous thankful blog, for I have much to be thankful for this year.
- I am thankful for my job. I complain about it a lot yes, but last night
Sam andI had a spur-of-the-moment McDonald's french fry craving and I noticed they were going to be open all Thanksgiving day. I may have to work late nights, but at least I don't have to work holidays.
- I am thankful for my hideous green sweats. They sure are comfortable. Not to mention Sam thinks they are sexy. (not)
- I am thankful for my fun family. I had a blast with them all tonight.
- I am thankful for my in-law family. I married into a great one.
- I am thankful for Sams job. He makes a decent living for our little family, and the company is so good to him.
- I am thankful for Advil. Without it, I'd be going to bed with very achy legs tonight.
- I am thankful for Zumba, and the fact that I was able to go to it with my sister today to aid in burning of a fragment of the calories I ate tonight.
- I am thankful for my jogging stroller so I can go jogging whenever I want.
- I am thankful that Dell Taco has such good chicken soft tacos.
- I am thankful for all food, the good and the bad. I do wish however that it didn't stick to my body so easily.
- I am thankful for Pumpkin Pie
- I am thankful for my house. I am so glad we have such a wonderful place to live, a place that keeps us warm at night.
- I am thankful we have such a great ward to go to.
- I am thankful for my fuzzy slipper boots to help keep my feet warm.
- I am thankful for the gospel, for the scriptures, for church, for Temples, for my Heavenly Father and Jesus, for these things keep my life steady in such a crazy scary world.
- I am thankful for my body, for the amazing things it does.
- I am thankful for the sleep I do get.
- I am thankful that I am a mom. Nothing gives me more of a sense of accomplishment then taking care of my little girl.
- I am thankful for a daughter who is a light in my life. Knowing that she is mine forever and that I was capable of making such a human being still amazes me.
- And of course I am thankful for my husband and our eternal marriage. I truly married up when I married him.
I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving. I know we sure did.