- One night as we were getting ready for bed, I was complaining to Sam how messy the house is. Abby piped up, "The house is a mess?" I told her yes. She then said "Sorry. Sorry bout dat."
- Another night we were watching "The Best of Late Night" and Abby looked at Jimmy Fallon and said: "Jimmy Fallon is sooooo cute!!" Couldn't agree more kiddo. Couldn't agree more.
- One day she told me, "Don't eat the TV like cookie monster. It's dangerous." Thanks for the warning Abby.
- She frequently has conversations with herself in the mirror. "So, how was your Christmas." "I'm going to the store with mommy." She also walks around with a phone up to her ear, pacing around like daddy and talking to whomever she decides.
- She knows every single word to Jar of Hearts, and belts it with so much feeling!!
- She frequently reads books to Maddi, and it's adorable, even though sometimes Maddi hates it.
"Once upon a time" she'll start out with and then tell whats going on in the pictures. Super smart in my book.
- She loves this lego show on Netflix called "New Girl In Town." There is a horse on there named Bella. She always asked where Bella was, so I dug my old Crimp N' Curl pony out at my moms house. She loves it, although now she is asking us where the "bigger" horse is. I guess she is in the "I want a pony" girls stage now.
- From that same Lego show, there is a dog names Scarlet. Here she is, talking to her milk like it is Scarlet, and quoting the show almost word for word. "Sit. Roll over. Stay. Come on. You've caused a lot of trouble. You owe me."
- Lastly, Saturday she picked up my pump from the drainer. When we asked her what she was doing she said: "Just pumpin' my boobies."
She brings to much joy and happiness to the home. I love this little girl of mine so much. I do wish she would stop growing so fast, but since that isn't going to happen I have to enjoy these days where she is still my little girl. True that these days have been some of the hardest, but I also don't think I've laughed at any one person as much as this little human being makes me laugh. I love you my little Abbigale Mae!!