Friday, December 13, 2013

Sleep Part 2


So, since I complained in my last blog about my girls and how they aren't sleeping, I just have to note that even though they were both up around 6 today, it was the first time either had woken up and they both fell back to sleep until 8. Which is awesome seeing as I have come down with Abby's cold she had last week. Looks like I got my one night of (almost) 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Isn't it funny? Just when you think you're at your wits end and can't take another night of lack of sleep or whatever it is you're struggling with,  you get a tender mercy that boosts you up?

So, I guess I will keep them at night for just a little longer. Because I mean really, they are super cute. Plus,  this mama is one happy lady having had sufficient sleep.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! So glad to hear it. I hope that you get a few more of those...or even better, that it becomes a regular thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its like they heard you! i know what you mean, you think 'i cant do this another day' then you get a magical reprieve that rejuvenates you. i also think its amazing how much less sleep we grow to need as moms for our kids- i ddint think i could ever wake up after 6 hours of sleep refreshed but somehow you do when you need to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so wonderful! I know how hard it is with little ones - especially those rough nights where no sleep comes to anyone in the house! *sigh* I am so glad you got some needed rest to re-cooperate and handle all those hard and joyful moments! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete