Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Favorites: Abby Edition

Abby smooshed ice cream on her own face tonight. It made her really mad.
The way she wakes up and says "bye" to everything in her room.
How she gets excited to say all the characters on Sesame Street.
How she loves to sit on my lap first thing in the morning.
The way she lays on my bed and pretends to sleep.
How she helps me fold my laundry by throwing it all over my bed.
When she asks me for a random hug. Melts my heart every time. 
How she loves to get her face blown by my hair dryer.
The sound of her giggles.
The sound of her high-pitched squeals.
The way she says certain worlds like "helicopter", "Ernie", and "Yo Gabba Gabba" to name a few.
How she now repeats what I say, which makes me be really careful. (Like when I was complaining to Sam and I said "well that's dumb." And Abby repeated "Well, dats bumb"
The way she sings "Twinkle Twinkle" "Popcorn Popping" and "Itsy Bitsy Spider"
How she says "Hi" to strangers walking by her.
The way she has to give everyone five and rocks
And the way she'll ask a question and tilt her head to the side.
She is my favorite.
I love being her mommy.




1 comment:

  1. landon and abby are just going to be the bestest of friends. he loves helicopters and helping with laundry. he too parrots what i say but he does not sings as much as abby. he will be the ying to her yang. and i love how she ice creamed herself hahah

    ReplyDelete