Friday, March 30, 2012

The Bane of my Existence.

Hair. I hate it. I am never satisfied with it. When it's short, I want it long. When it's long, I want it short. I think the biggest problem with my hair is I feel like its been the same for years.

I have this dream of long gorgeous locks of hair. Curled, straight, up, down. Just long beautiful hair.
I have Jealatosis over Mel's hair. Always have.
But every. single. time. I try and grow out my hair, I end up chopping it.

I really like these short hairstyles, particularly Reese Witherspoons.

I guess what I'm asking, is what should I do? Keep trying to grow it out (even though I'm not that good at doing hair in the first place) or cut it again?
If I do cut it, I want to be able to do other things with it besides just straighten it. (especially learn how to curl it all cute) So anyway...HELP!

2 comments:

  1. i dont know what youre smoking - i LOVE your hair! its so sophisticated and classy! everyone gets bored with their hair- i hate mine most days but you are the sweetest to like mine- made my day! i agree, reese's is just bombtastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only ever seen you with long hair once and I thought it looked really cute! I say grow it out because after you give it a try, if you don't like it, it's much easier to chop it all off than to wait for it to grow out again. If you are really in the mood for a change that is.

    However, you do look great with short hair too! And I think you do great curling it, you're crazy!

    ReplyDelete