Thursday, February 23, 2012

Abbigale Tappana: Future Seeker.

Abby is now 7 months old. I didn't even realize she was until me and Sam were at a young mens/womens activity and someone asked how old she was. The 6 month flew by and now Abby is another month. Time is going by way too quickly.

Abby is continually getting cuter each day. I keep thinking the stage she is in is my favorite and then she grows and learns new things and all the sudden that is my favorite stage. Probably the most favorite thing she learned this past month was her realizing that she knows that I'm just not another person, I am her mom. It melts my heart every time she gets excited to see me. And not only that but she'll reach out to me and give me a big hug and a kiss. Yes. A real kiss. Last month I was pretty sure that is what it was, now I know for certain. She gives the sweetest kisses ever.

Abby can sit up even better now, and she can even scoot backwards. I know she just wants to take off and crawl, but she isn't quite there yet. But at scooting backwards? She is a natural.

She is FINALLY sleeping through the night again. Her daddy and I are grateful for that one. Also, she is now in size 3 diapers. Ya, that one kinda snuck up on me. After I bought a huge box of 2s, she started wet through and it dawned on me. So now we have a whole half box of 2s. Thankfully, we aren't done with kids yet. (despite what I might otherwise say). 

Abby finally has her first tooth! It cut through on Monday and, as you can see in this picture, made for one grumpy baby. Thank goodness for Tylenol and cold teething toys.











The biggest news of 7 month Abby?


She shows promise at becoming the next family Seeker. Just like her mama. (Who do you thing really taught Harry all he knew?)


2 comments:

  1. hahhaaa oh my gosh i love that video!! she is just the prettiest of the prettys- which she obviously got from Pretty. but that scooting is AMAZING! and well of course shell be a seeker, its in her blood. along with some vampire venom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! If she really is a future seeker, hopefully she can get our family some decent seats at a world cup game. That would rock! Until then though...she is quite simple adorable :)

    ReplyDelete