Friday, February 10, 2012

We Are Young

So, one night I was on my way home from work at 2am when an AMAZING song I never heard before came on the radio. It came on again a few nights after that. I have only heard it on the radio at that time of morning. (doesn't mean that is only when it is, but I've been listening to a lot of radio lately and I've never heard it at other times.) The problem with hearing it at 2am, is I get home and go to bed and by the time I wake up in the morning, I can't remember how the song goes.

But then I heard it on a Superbowl commercial. And ever since then, I can hardly stop listening to it. The band is called Fun. I don't know too much else about them except that I'm addicted. So as a kick off to this weekend, enjoy this awesome song!!


And PS, doesn't he have awesome hair?

3 comments:

  1. I too have heard that song and I LOVE it! However...the video is weird. What the heck was that supposed to mean? I hate cryptic things that my brain can't comprehend...but at least I have an excellent song in my head now :). Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this song! A lot! I think I've heard it before but it might have just been on a commercial or I might be losing it.

    ReplyDelete