- Snacking, sleeping, and gabbing Sam's ear off on the way down
- Stopping in Cedar to have lunch with Jessica P. Stoneman.
- Finding out our hotel room was a lot cooler than we thought it would be.
- Buying myself a swimming suit on HIS bithday (It was on sale!! I already mentioned I was the worst wife ever)
- Having the whole pool to ourselves the first night
- Sleeping in everyday. (though not as late as I would have hoped....they stopped the breakfast at 9)
- Getting hooked on a Lifetime Movie, "The Party Never Stops."
- Going on a super fun hike, stumbling over my own feet and falling, then laughing so hard I just about wet myself. No joke.
- Eating at Jack In The Box
- Sam seeing Just Dance 2 was on sale and chose that as his birthday gift. (ya...didn't even pick a surprise gift for him. Boy, hit and miss this year on my part)
- Not getting sick after EVERYTHING I ate. Just a few things.
- Watching the BYU game at Wing Nutz with his friends. Ok so I don't like to watch sports, but at least I did something nice for just him on this weekend right? And I had fun with the peanuts.
- Driving to Vegas (sleeping the whole time) walking the strip, finding the cheapest foods to eat, and driving back late (again, I slept the whole time)
- Walking around the Temple grounds talking about our future.
- Finding a sacrament meeting where lo and behold, Sam knew someone there.
- Not having a set schedule. And just enjoying each other.
It was hard coming home. We really had fun. And even though I don't feel like I made this trip special for Sam, he seemed to be having a fun time. In fact, I just confirmed with him and yes, he did have fun. So Happy 25th Birthday Sam. You are the best husband and I promise: next year I'll be better. Maybe I'll even get you a cake. Or a pie.
I love you!!