Monday, March 7, 2011

20 Weeks and a Baby Girl Too!


Tada! Me at 20 weeks. I have made it halfway. I'm slowly starting to feel better. Slowly being the key word. I hope though that the next 20 weeks, no more throw up for me!!


Also, you all obvioulsy know that Sam and I are having a baby girl! We are so thrilled. I wanted a girl so very bad. (but really, I knew all along it was a girl. Mothers intuition I suppose.) Sam wanted a boy, but he was very excited when he found out she is a girl and he gets more and more excited every day! Sam has always been super cute with little girls. He loves the nieces on both sides (and of course the 3 nephews we have too.) He is going to be a great dad to our little Abbigale. Yesterday our nephew Ammon was blessed and it was the first time we were with kids since we found out we were having a little Abby. He went picture crazy as our niece Lydia was opening her birthday presents. He is super cute with her and her cousin Emery. It made me so happy to see him playing with them and made it more real. In July, he will have his own little girl to play with. He is going to be such a wonderful dad. I can't wait!


Abby, you continue being a good little girl while you're cooking. And keep those little wiggles coming. They make me feel so close to you my little girl.


I already love her so much. More than I ever thought was possible. Back in my pre-pregnant days, I didn't know how much you loved the little thing inside until I experienced it. I always thought the real love came after. But I was so wrong. I love Abby more and more every day, and I can't wait to meet her.

4 comments:

  1. what a cute little wiggler!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being pregnant is seriously the coolest thing in the world. If I was insane, I would get pregnant right now! That's how much I love it :).

    You both will be awesome parents. I'm so excited for you to experience this new stage in your life. Life is very very different with a baby. But...it's also incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss being pregnant because of the special connection you have with your little jelly bean. But having them out is great too, just different.

    I was so excited to find out what you are having, and now I can't wait to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete