Athough I'm so so happy, there are some parts of pregnancy I dislike at the moment. I know they will get better soon. But...
Things I dislike about being pregnant:
- Throwing up. It's the WORST
- Not being able to eat the same food more than once. Sam gets a lot of leftovers
- The small amount of heartburn I have had so far. I know it will just get worse.
- Lack of energy. Poor Sam. I'm such a boring wife right now.
- Getting up 2 times in the night to potty. Actually...that was pretty normal before I was pregnant...
- Walking along and smelling something HORRIBLE and having to put my hands to my nose so I don't gag or throw up. I've had a few close calls.
But there are also some things I do love about being pregnant, and I know things will just get better.
Things I love about pregnancy:
- If I want something, I tell Sam that baby wants something. Works like a charm. (usually)
- People are so nice to me when they find out I'm pregnant.
- I get to see and soon feel a miracle growing inside me.
- I soon get a whole new wardrobe. A great excuse to go shopping.
- I have more reason to keep myself healthy. Now that I have a baby, I want it to be healthy too so I find I want to work out more and eat healthier. I hope it lasts!
- Now when I see babies and become baby hungry, I know soon I'll have my own.
- Right now I have a good reason to go home after work and put sweats on for the night. :)
- Fast food is on my "GROSS: DO NOT EAT" list, and yes it's on the things I love because it's saving money and calories!
- I've found out even more what a GREAT husband Sam is.
So really, all in all pregnancy is awesome. Mel, if you're reading this, I think it's time you join the bandwagon.