Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy (late) Birthday to my Husband!


I am not an easy person to live with.
I have a temper.
I am dramatic.
I am selfish.
I am such a light sleeper that poor Sam gets poked in the ribs often.
I am not the best cook, nor do I like doing so often.
I can be lazy if I don't have anything going on.
I tend to be a homebody.
But Sam loves me anyway. 
I could go on and make this post a really mushy i-have-the-best-husband-ever birthday post, but I won't.
Or maybe I will a little.
Sam is by far the best person I could have married.
Despite all my flaws, he loves me.
He is a super patient husband.
He is a wonderful father and loves his daughter more than life.
He is a hard worker.
And I love him because of it.

Happy Birthday babe. Thanks for making me feel like I'm the luckiest woman in the world!! I love you!



1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE picture of yoU!! and happy birthday samsters! youre right he is such a great guy, the best one for you. im so happy he takes good care of my baby lady

    ReplyDelete