Sunday, November 20, 2011

Car-seats

Today, I am grateful for car-seats.

We got to my moms house for dinner tonight, and like most Sunday's since my nephew has learned how to crawl, my parents put the coffee table by the stairs to Brae can't fall down them. Well, they don't think about adults falling over them, that's for sure.  Sam was walking up the stairs with Abby in her car seat, when he tripped over the coffee table and Abby went flying out of his hands and rolled over twice in her seat!! The whole room paused briefly and held their breath as it happened. She started to cry, but we quickly checked her over and she was completely fine, perhaps just a bit scared. Or maybe she just wanted to get out of her blasted seat. Either way, she was ok. Sam banged up his knee pretty good, but he is ok too. I am just so glad she was still strapped in safe and sound, and hope we never have to test that seat for real.






























1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh my heart stopped! how scary!! thank goodness everyone is ok- it could have been so bad!!

    ReplyDelete