So, I know many of you that read this blog know me. I also know (and hope a little) that some of you don't know me at all. :) Either way, it's the little things that maybe even those that know me don't know about, so without further adieu, here is my list of 10 little things about me!
- I do a killer Yoda impression. Also, I frequently call him "Yoga."
- I want to be chased. Like running-through-a-forest-being-chased-by-something-scary chased. Just for fun. Not for reals. Like...maybe I can be put in a part in a movie where I can do that?
- I have a wild imagination. Someday, I really hope I can write a book. So long as it's not about a boy named Edward Potter who is a wizard that got bit by a vampire and has to find the Mortal Instruments to save his girlfriend from curse that makes her stay a tiger, meanwhile having to hide out in a cave away from body snatching aliens that have invaded earth, but the cave isn't a great place to live seeing as the President of the cave, Tom R. Snow, makes everyone play a game and fight to the death until there is one tribute left. Or maybe that would work.
- Speaking of imagination, I may or may not have played barbies late into my life. But I won't say when I stopped playing them. Or if I even have. Lets just say, I am excited for Abby to start to play with barbies.
- I am constantly singing the silliest songs to Abby and Sam. I also tend to write awesome poems. Unless I'm put on the spot, then I fail miserably.
- I like to clean toilets. I just love making a dirty gross toilet sparkly clean!
- I used to match my underwear with my shirts, and I was a teeny bit bummed when I no longer could do that.
- I collected trolls as a kid. I named each of them, fed them, and taught them school. See, there is my imagination running wild again.
- Whenever I hear a song, I just want to make up a dance to it. But then little Miss Negativity creeps in my head and tells me I can't do it. Shame on you Negs.
- I was probably the only person who didn't read the 7th Harry Potter in a matter of days. No, I stretched it out for two whole weeks. I was in denial about it ending, and wanted to stretch it out as long as I could. Now that is a true fan. :)