So here's whats going on with me at 32 weeks of pregnancy:
- I got heartburn medication from my doctor and I've been living heartburn free for over a week now.
- I haven't throw up in I think 4 weeks now? I'm not keeping track anymore seeing as last time I ruined my streak I was very upset. I still get sick and gaggy in the morning, but for the most part I'm doing great! (knock wood)
- Due to my excess of puffiness, I can no longer wear my ring. I'm very sad about that.
|This is what my feet and legs look like every day after work.|
- It's getting uncomfortable to stand too long...or to sit too long...or to lay too long...basically I'm starting to get really uncomfortable all the time.
- Sam thinks it's funny to watch me get off our couch or the floor. And I think it's funny too.
- I still am eating tons of cereal: breakfast and night time snack.
- Speaking of eating, before I was pregnant my one dream was to be able to use my belly as a table. And that time is now.
|Strawberries with sugar, a delicacy for a pregnant girl.|
- I now have doctors appointments every two weeks, so things are really counting down.
- I get pretty winded doing simple things, such as walking up a slight incline, changing laundry, getting dressed, putting on my socks. You know, daily activities is all.
- Abbie (we changed her shortened spelling we think.) loves to wiggle and kick, particularly my right side and now she is finding my ribs. I love watching my tummy move and poke around.
- I may or may not almost pee my pants (or pee a little) when I cough, sneeze, gag, or laugh. And I am known to get up at least 4 times a night to use the bathroom.