- What is a blog of writing about the things I love, if I don't put my dear husband on the first bullet point? Not a very good one. I love Samuel James Tappana. He lifts me up whenever I get feeling blue.
- My little precious baby girl. I love her already so much. I love her little nudges reminding me she loves me too. I can't wait to see her. (in approx. 10 1/2 weeks!!!)
- My family. I don't know what I'd do without them.
- My in-law family. I married into an awesome one!
- Lemon propels. They sure do make the chore of drinking enough water an easy task.
- Chocolate. I don't need to explain this one.
- Pepcid AC. I take this because of the chocolate, among other foods...
- Little girl baby clothes. I am all googly over them!
- Dreams. I love my dreams. They keep me so entertained at night!
- Purses. I'd buy a new one every week if I could. They always fit.
- Shoes. Same obsession as purses.
- My Savior, Jesus Christ. How thankful I am for Him. For his sacrifice.
- Warm sunny days. We need more of them
- The smells of freshly mown grass, wet cement from sprinklers, and flowers.
- Finding new blogs to stalk on
busywork days like this.
- 5:00. Because then I get off work.
- Weekends. (especially this upcoming weekend, being my ANNIVERSARY!)
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
A few of my favorite things.
I was reading the news today and got a little scared/depressed. There are just so many horrible things that go on in this world. Sometimes I get so caught up thinking of the negativity in this world and getting myself worked up in a tizzy, that I forget to look at the good things in this world. And so, I decided to write a blog focusing on the positive things in my life, or in other words, the things I love!