Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Wheeler Farm

Lately, I have been doing some really fun things. Last week, the weather was absolutely beautiful, so I wanted to take full advantage and get out of the house while we still could. So Tuesday, my sister in law Ali and I headed to Wheeler Farm to look at the animals.
 Abby was in heaven. The only way I could get her to nap that day was to bribe her with the animals. The whole way there she kept talking about the different animals she was about to see. She saw a goat poop, and the rest of the week when you asked her if she saw animals she would say "ya. Goat was poopin." It really had quite the effect on her.

After seeing the animals, we decided to check out the little maze and pumpkin patch. Abby was a little scary in the maze running ahead while us ladies in strollers had to chase after her. Luckily, we were the only ones in it for the most part, and it was quite small seeing as it was made for little kids. Abby would get far ahead, and then stop and jump out at us to scare us. It was super cute, even though her running ahead of us did give me small panic attacks.
We made it to the end of the maze!
After the maze, we went to the pumpkin patch where there was another little small maze. I let Abby play around and we got some cute pictures, then we were able to pick out some pumpkins for us to take home. Daphne and Maddi were in heaven with all those pumpkins to play with.
I turned around and little cheeseface was just sitting there as if waiting for a picture. 
Trying to get a decent picture of the three of us.
Nailed it. Kinda.
Trying to get pictures of all three babies was fun. But I think them falling over turned out super cute. 
After we played there, Ali had to head home. I had to leave soon too, but since I paid for the tractor ride, I was going to take it. Luckily, there was a tractor waiting for us and as soon as we got on they were ready to go. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of it, but Abby had so much fun on it. Maddi had fun being lulled to sleep by the movement.

It was such a fun day! I am glad I was able to get out of the house, and I am extra glad Ali and cute little Daphne live so close so we can have play dates.

Up next: Liberty Park and our amazing weekend.


2 comments:

  1. look at you guys, out and about- and you look fantastic beeteedubya. i showed landon and he was so excited for the pumpkin patch pics and kept asking to look at abby. i esp loved the pic of madi falling over hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture is my favorite with Abby trying to take a picture. I miss that girl. Good old Wheeler Farm, miss that place. I'm glad you were able to go with your sister-in-law and I love all the pictures :) I need more of baby Madalyn!

    ReplyDelete