|"How do I look?" she asked me.|
- "I'm cold! I'm freezing, frickin cold!"
- One day as I was getting out a sippy cup for her, aparently she didn't like the one I got. In her most disgusted-teenage-like voice she said: "Green? Really?"
- One day as she was going poop, she exclaimed: "It's gonna be a huge one. My poopies are going to build a snowman!"
- Almost everyday when hugging Maddie, "We are best friends!"
- "Maddie is so cute the big goo!"
- "I have a friend Emily. She is 40 months."
- As we were getting ready to leave the house, "Let's go dear."
- "I love Grammy. She is sooo cute like a baby!"
- "I love Papa. He is a good guy."
And my personal favorite:
- "There's a monster in my gina!"
There you have it, just a few of the many, many things my Abbigale says.