Monday, May 12, 2014

Abbyisms

"How do I look?" she asked me.
I can't believe how many cute things Abby says daily. Half the stuff I don't even know where she gets it from. I want to hurry and write them down before I forget.

  • "I'm cold! I'm freezing, frickin cold!"
  • One day as I was getting out a sippy cup for her, aparently she didn't like the one I got. In her most disgusted-teenage-like voice she said: "Green? Really?"
  • One day as she was going poop, she exclaimed: "It's gonna be a huge one. My poopies are going to build a snowman!"
  • Almost everyday when hugging Maddie, "We are best friends!"
  • "Maddie is so cute the big goo!"
  • "I have a friend Emily. She is 40 months."
  • As we were getting ready to leave the house, "Let's go dear."
  • "I love Grammy. She is sooo cute like a baby!"
  • "I love Papa. He is a good guy."
And my personal favorite:
  • "There's a monster in my gina!"
There you have it, just a few of the many, many things my Abbigale says.

3 comments:

  1. hahahah that monster is called mother nature aka the big red. and one day she will meet that monster and it will be the worst hahahha i love this! landon isnt nearly as funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is a character! Love it! Wish I was around to hear it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha, I can hear her cute little voice in my head as I read those!! I just love her :)

    ReplyDelete