Wednesday, December 5, 2012

1 More Week

Being the youngest in my family, I obviously never had a little brother. That is, until I married Sam and got the coolest little brother ever.

Jake comes home 1 week from today, and I am soo excited. When I was first around the Tappana clan, I was so shy and didn't even talk. But then Jake started coming to my house with Sam sometimes to hang out or to watch movies. Then Sam left on his mission, and Jake would frequently text me about girls or he would check up on me while I was at school. Those texts, especially my first semester when I was missing Sam and home so much, would brighten my day and keep me going a little longer. It was at that time he declared to me I was his sister, and I thought of him as a brother.

Can't wait to see him in one week!

No comments:

Post a Comment