Monday, January 4, 2010

Bye Bye 2009

I cannot believe it is already 2010, a new decade. Time just goes by so fast!! 2009 was a great year, and some wonderful things happened. Here are just some of the great things that happened to our little Tappana Family in 2009.

1. We survived our 2 year and 8 month long distance relationship. Two years Sam was in Nashville on his mission, and then when he got home for 8 months I was finishing up at SUU. It was hard, but so worth it in the end.

2. I graduated in May with my Associates from SUU.

3. I got my job back at my old work. SCORE!!

4. On May 9 I was able to go through the Temple for the first time. It was such a wonderful experience to be there with my family and my husband to be. I love the Temple!!

5. On May 16, Sam and I were sealed for Time and ALL Eternity!! Best day of my life. Words cannot describe how wonderful that day was.

6. We had a summer of Fun at Lagoon. It's what fun is.

7. Sam lost his job in July, then in September he was able to find a great job at a hotel. The only draw back was him working weekends, especially Sunday's, but it was a blessing none the less. However, just a few weeks ago he found out he got another job at DMBA! Prayers really are answered!!

8.Sam started school at LDSBC. Its way closer to our place than SLCC so we save a lot of gas!

9. We went on a few trips this summer. We had a romantic honeymoon in St. George, and later in the summer my family was able to go down for a fun relaxing weekend. We also had a fun camping trip in the Spruces with my family. Lastly, in October we were able to go down to Cedar City for Homecoming and we had a fun friend reunion.

10. We had a really great Holiday season this year and made new memories!

I am excited to start 2010. We have made goals individually and as a couple. Working together to accomplish things will be something that will bring us together. I'm excited for the upcoming year.

Happy New Year!!

5 comments: