Sunday, December 27, 2009

"Marry" Christmas

What a wonderful Christmas!! It was so much fun being able to spend it with my husband!! We have had other Christmases together, but this one topped them all. It's so wonderful being with someone you love so much on Christmas. Here are some pictures of the day.Us on Christmas eve. We watched Christmas movies, I made batter for coffee cake for Christmas morning, and then we slept with out tree lights on listening to the 100 hours of Christmas on FM 100.

The top picture is of our cute tree with the presents under it, the next is of our stockings all filled up, and the other two are Sam and I opening some of our gifts. Besides the snuggie, I also got really good perfume, a string for my violin so i can pick it up again and a stand for my music, a Kate Nash CD, LOTR Fellowship of the Ring extended version, and a picture of the temple that says "where our family became forever." Sam sure spoiled me this year!! Besides the stuff though, Christmas was just so wonderful. We were together, we visited our family, and of course remembered the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Christmas was just awesome. I can't wait for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment