Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was so much fun this year! Wednesday night we had a family dinner with the Tappana side. It was such a fun time. I forgot my camera to take pictures, so that was upsetting. On Thanksgiving Day we had dinner up at my sisters with my whole family, including aunts, uncles, cousins, and my granny. I haven't seen my granny since my wedding, and it was hard seeing her, but I was glad I was able to. She is in the late stages of Alzheimers, and it makes me sad. All in all it was a wonderful time, and I am thankful for so much. I am thankful for the gospel, Temples, my family, both Tappana's and Binghams, a husband that treats me so well, our jobs, our little apartment, the scriptures, Harry Potter, and food. The list could go on and on, but I will stop. Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving.




1 comment: